It's important to prepare for the gym, think of life as a work out, bring spare clothes, shower gel, towels, chalk, gym gloves, treat the gym with kindness and have etiquette.
Gym clothes help with flexibility but most importantly show that you care about the environment you are in.
- Don't be afraid to take time to understand and learn how to operate the machines
- Don't be afraid to as the instructor for help
- Ensure that you incorporate cardio into your work out
- Protein shake's can help build body muscle, it's worth considering
- Take it slow
- Remember 80% of what you do is about nutrition and diet.
For more contact me via my contact us page.